Use on chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- Because Vicks VapoRub is a topical cough medicine, it may be appropriate for diabetics looking for an alternative to oral cough medicines that might contain sugar; for more information, ask your doctor
- Use on muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
Vicks VapoRub medicated vapors begin to work fast to relieve your cough.
See important warnings
Adults and children 2 years and over
- rub a thick layer on chest & throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
Children under 2 years of age ask a doctor.
Store at room temperature.
Active Ingredients: Camphor (4.8%), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) (1.2%), Menthol (2.6%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cedar Leaf Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Special Petrolatum, Thymol, Turpentine Oil
Other Ingredients: N/A