- Designed for comfortable vision-occlusive therapy
- Gentle to skin
- Doctor recommended
- Sticks well, yet removes easily
- Highly breathable backing
- Latex free materials
- Ideal for treating amblyopia (lazy eye) and strabismus (crossed eyes), as part of your doctor recommended treatment
- Comfortable to wear
- Absorbent non-stick pad
- Gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive
- Junior Size- 20 Patches - 2.44 in. x 1.81 in.
- For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.Carefully peel the paper liner from the eye patch.
- Gently close both eyes keeping facial muscles relaxed. Do not close eyes so tightly wrinkles appear.
- Center eye patch over the affected area with the narrow end toward the nose. Do not stretch or pull skin.
- Gently secure patch in place by pressing tape outward with light finger tip pressure.
- Replace eye patch according to physician's direction, when soiled, or when it no longer adheres.
- To Remove Eye Patch: Slowly peel edges toward the center of the eye. Gently push eye lid away from the patch.
Active Ingredients: N/A
Inactive Ingredients: N/A
Other Ingredients: N/A