- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- chew or dissolve in mouth
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not take more than 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of fluids to help prevent dehydration which may accompany diarrhea.
Other information: each tablet contains:
- sodium less than 1 mg
- salicylate 102 mg
- calcium 140 mg
- very low sodium
- avoid excessive heat (over 104˚F or 40˚C)
Active Ingredients: Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg - (total salicylate 102 mg per tablet)
Inactive Ingredients: calcium carbonate, D and C red 27 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, pregelatinized starch, saccharin sodium.
Other Ingredients: NA