First Aid Poison Adsorbent
Activated Charcoal powder is used medicinally as well as in air and water purifiers. Its recorded use dates back to 1550 BC and in modern times is most widely used medicinally as a detoxifier and poison antidote. It's good to always keep it on hand for spider bites, accidental ingestion of toxins or stomach bugs.
- Do not give Activated Charcoal until after patient has vomited unless directed by a health professional.
- Do not use in persons who are not fully conscious.
- Do not use this product unless directed by a health professional if turpentine, corrosives such as alkalies (lye) and strong acids or petroleum didtillates, such as kerosene, gasoline, paint thinner, cleaning fluid or furniture polish have been ingested.
- Do not give if poison victim is unconscious or having convulsions. Keep patient active and moving.
Follow directions on bottle. Keep out reach for children
Active Ingredients: Activated charcoal
Inactive Ingredients: N/A
Other Ingredients: N/A