Complete Dietary Supplement
Which Helps Support You and Your Baby's Needs
- Choline & DHA Help Support Brain Development
- Vitamin D to Meet Institute of Medicine Recommendation
- Folic Acid & Iron Support Central Nervous System
- Calcium & Vitamin D Support Bone Health
- Vitamin C & Vitamin E Support Immune System
- Expecta Prenatal uses a non-fish source of DHA, so it's Mercury Free
- Package includes 30 Multivitamin Tablets and 30 DHA Softgels
- 100% DV of Folic Acid
- More Vitamin D Than the Other Leading Brand†
Before Conception | During Pregnancy | While Breastfeeding
- Experts recommend 200-300 mg/day of DHA for pregnant and lactating women
- DHA helps supports brain and eye development
- Made from non-fish source of DHA ~ Mercury free
- Hint of lemon to reduce burp back
†Enfamil® Expexta® has 50% more vitamin D vs. One A Day® but has not been shown to be superior in supporting bone health.
Suggested Use: Take on softgel and one tablet daily with a meal. Swallow whole with water. Store these products at room temperature in a dry place. Keep tightly closed. Protect from excessive heat or freezing.
Active Ingredients: N/A
Inactive Ingredients: N/A
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Water, Lemon Oil, Soy Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Colors (Carmine and Turmeric), Ascorbyl Palmitate Antioxidant, Mixed Natural Tocopherols, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Partially Hydrolyzed Polyvinyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Fish Gelatin (Vitamin E Emulsifier Derived From Cold, Pollack, Haddock, Hake, Cusk, Redfish, Sole & Flounder), Mono & Diglycerides, Talc, Beef Gelatin, Ethyl Cellulose, Yellow 6 Lake, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol, Citric Acid), BHT (A Preservative).