- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- applicator: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
- use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Active Ingredients: Miconazole nitrate, USP 2%
Inactive Ingredients: benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxyl 7 stearate, purified water
Other Ingredients: NA